We look a little different from other general agencies because we are a little different.
We combine a highly responsive local approach that takes into account the particularities of your region. Our statewide scale leverages our strength in dealing with carriers on your behalf.
We are fully staffed to serve your needs:
- Regional Sales Manager – The RSM is your local advisor to assist you with sales strategies, carrier updates, industry insights, client presentations, multilingual enrollment, and renewal meetings in your area.
- Broker Sales Representative – Working as the in-office sales expert, the BSR provides quick solution-based responses regarding product/benefits, proposals, carrier guidelines, eligibility, and enrollment requirements information. They work in tandem with your RSM so you have the support of the whole team, not just one individual.
- New Business Analyst – Our team of highly trained and experienced analysts ensure that all necessary materials are submitted to carriers in an accurate and complete manner. They follow your group case through initial underwriting, keep you updated on the case status, and negotiate with the carrier’s underwriting team to ensure a seamless experience during plan approval and implementation.
- Large Group Proposal Coordinator – Experienced specialists with employer group medical, dental, vision, life, and disability group sales of 101+ lives. The Large Group Proposal Coordinators manage inquiries that arise throughout the large group RFP process, provide customized comparisons of detailed rates and benefits information for multiple large group carriers, and facilitate smooth submissions to carriers for implementation.
- Small Group Proposal Coordinator – Seasoned and knowledgeable specialists prepare professional quotes for your 2-100 groups for all lines of coverage and deliver employee worksheets for enrollment presentations.
- Enrollment Supplies Specialist – compiles and delivers accurate, customized and timely enrollment supplies for client enrollment meetings and hire packages.
When you need help, you can always count on the friendly and familiar faces at your local office.